Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Black & white... AND pink!


I went to Cerri's Booty today and I found tons of gifts on their group gift wall... My favourite is this pink dress - the September group gift -  which comes in standard sizes plus Venus, Slink, And Maitreya fits. The matching shoes are for Slink highs but they fit my Belleza feet which is definitely a plus to me!
My hair is Lakua, one of the group gifts still available at Pr!tty.
The skin is Natasha tan, the latest group gift from Wow - the group is not free to join but they have a lot of non-group lucky boards... so it's well worth  a visit!
The gorgeous decor comes from Dreamscapes, and all the pieces are gifts for the Twisted Hunt.
The chest, painting and lights are the "main" prize which you will find in a rotating cube IF you have a lot of patience...
the other objects are bonus prizes which you will find inside black pumpkins scattered (and very well hidden) everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment