Saturday, May 18, 2024

Gifts at Blue Event

 

The Blue Event is on and there are lots of gifts! You will need to join their (free) group to get the,. I am showing a few... The tank top (which comes in all the sizes you can think of!), the bracelets, the necklace and my eye makeup are all from the event.

My adorable panties arefrom  Ison's latest group gift - a lovely fatpack of BOM lingerie (group is free)

Finally my hair is not free but only 60 L per colour pack at Sintiklia for Happy Weekend.

the Blue Event

Ison

Sintiklia

Credits

Women Necklace Sun Mesh Gold/Silver Ruby
BLUE Event - Instyle Gift. BRACELETS
The Bold Llama: I GNOME YOU Tee (Belleza GenX Classic)
[Naaim] Eyeliner - 01 - Color  Pink
/ HEAD / lel EvoX NOEL 3.1
-Belleza- Gen.X Classic Body LITE (SL UVS) V1.2
Sintiklia - Hair Maeve Rigged size 1


No comments:

Post a Comment